Current Position: Home / SCHOLARSHIPS / ‘Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance’ Scholarship
In order to promote the mutual understanding and cooperation among members of the Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance, facilitate the academic exchanges in the field of aerospace, Northwestern Polytechnical University sets up the ‘Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance’ Scholarship, aims to promote the deep collaborations among alliance members in talent cultivation.
NPU ‘Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance’ Scholarship winners are exempt from tuition fee, accommodation fee, and living allowances are provided.
Majors covered by the Scholarship
NPU ‘Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance’ Scholarship applicants can apply majors as follows:
Flight Vehicle Design
Aircraft Structures and Airworthiness Technology
Aeronautical and Astronautical Science and Technology
Materials Processing Engineering
Electronic Science and Technology
Information and Communication Engineering
Control Since and Engineering
NPU ‘Belt and Road Aerospace Innovation Alliance’ Scholarship provides 20 scholarship seats for master programs and doctor programs respectively.
Eligibility of Applicants
1. Good physical and mental health (no infectious diseases and no physical or mental diseases affecting normal study).
2. Applicants applying for undergraduate program should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 30 before September 1st, 2023. Applicants applying for the Master program admissions should hold a bachelor’s degree certificate and be under the age of 35 before September 1st, 2023. Applicants applying for the PhD program admissions should hold a Master’s degree certificate and be under the age of 40 before September 1st, 2023.
3. Applicants should have good learning ability and academic performance. The requirement for previous academic grade level is an average score of 75% and above.
4．Language Proficiency Requirements.
Applicants should have Chinese/English language proficiency that meets the application and admission criteria.
5．The applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
For the applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries, these applicants must hold the passports or the citizenship certificates of their current countries for at least 4 years in addition to the 2-year “proof of residence” in the recent 4 years.
Applicants whose one or both parents are Chinese citizens must provide one of the following supporting documents:
(1) The certificate proving that the applicant obtained the foreign nationality at birth;
(2) For applicants who used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries, these applicants shall provide the certificates of cancellation of Chinese nationality.
The first batch: November 15, 2022 - February 15, 2023
The second batch: February 16, 2023 - March 15, 2023
Applicants are encouraged to apply early to have a higher chance of receiving a scholarship.
Admissions Office, International College, NPU
Address: Office 715, Yi Zi Building,No.127, Youyi West Road, Beilin District, Xi’an, Shaanxi Province
All scholarship winners must pass an annual review. The level of scholarship will be adjusted according to their academic performance.
Should there be any change in the above content, the final interpretation from the International College of NPU shall prevail. Please pay attention to the website of the International College in time.
Address: Room 718, Yizi Building, International College, Northwestern Polytechnical University, 127 Youyi Xilu, Beilin District, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China, 710072
Admission: +86-(29) 88494381
Academic: +86-(29) 88492721
International student office: +86-(29) 88495735
Fax: +86(0)29 88491544