The current situation of epidemic prevention and control in Xi'an city is complex and grim.According to the requirements of epidemic prevention and control and the overall teaching management of theUniversity, if the winter vacation cannot be held as scheduled, we will make full use of time to carry out teaching work. It is planned to start the spring semester of the 2021-2022 academic year in advance by adopting the online teaching mode from January 10, 2022.If the epidemic prevention and control policies are adjusted later, theUniversity will change the teaching arrangements according to relevant requirements. The specific arrangements are as follows:
I. Course arrangement
1. In the 19th week of this semester and the first three weeks of the spring semester (January 5-28, 2022), theInternational College will arrange the online Experience of "Spring Festival Culture" according to the characteristics and needs of international students. Please pay attention to the activity notice in each grade group.
2. Starting fromJanuary 10, online teaching will be carried out according to the spring semester schedule of the 2021-2022 academic year. Classes in thefirst three weeks of the spring semester are tentatively planned, and the deadline will be determined depending on the situation of epidemic prevention and control.
3. Some courses cannot be taught online under current conditions, so the start of courses will be postponed. We will inform you before January 10th.
4. Off-campus practice, practice activities and centralized training of various discipline competitions will be suspended. The specific arrangement and adjustment shall be subject to the notice of the course institute and the course teacher.
5. Students should attend the teaching activities according to the curriculum arrangement. If they cannot attend the teaching activities for special reasons, they should ask for leave from thecourseteacher and report to theAcademic Affairs Office of theInternational College in time.
6. Online teaching arrangements for spring semester courses can be checked through the academic administration system from January 8.You can enter "My Studies" and click "Student Class Notice" to check the course group and online teaching platform information.
II. The coursere-selection arrangement
The spring semester coursere-selection is scheduled to be conducted online fromJanuary 5th to 7th. Please get ready. For details, please refer to the Notice on the Course Re-Choosing Process for Spring Semester of the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
III. Exam Arrangement
The postponed exams in the autumn semester and the make-up and delayed exams in the spring semester will be held after the Spring Festival and under the condition of epidemic prevention and control. The specific test time will be notified at least one week in advance through the website of theUniversityTeaching AffairsDepartment, the QQ group orWechat group of the course.
Dear students, Xi'an is in a critical period of prevention and control due to the severe and complex epidemic situation. Your understanding, cooperation and support are greatlyappreciated.We hope everyone can unite as one, overcome difficulties, take an active part in learning according to the overallteachingarrangement ofNPU, and properly arrange online learning and daily life. The International College attaches great importance to students' demands and will continue to communicate with Teaching AffairsDepartment andacademic schools to help students make good academic arrangements. We will actively provide students with help andsupport. We will also strive to solve your study and life difficulties, especially the common concern to the majority of students. Let’swork together to tide over this difficult time, fight the epidemic to the end, and strive foran early victoryover the epidemic andback to NPU in the near future!